The Status Proyect
Our identity can be thought of as a collection of relationships with other human beings and organisations.
‘The system’ consists of the commons of our collective relationships.
The status project is mapping these links on a personal and national level producing maps and portraits for both comprehension and mobility.
- Conditions database.
- Maps of ‘The System’.
- 0-9 of “The System” guidebook.
- Status portraits.
- Status potentials.
- 2005 – Status sweepstake, Birmingham, UK.
- 2007 – Anonymous letter box auction, Bristol, UK.
- 2007 – Citizenship walk, London, UK.
- 2007 – Psychogeographic tour of Nottingham High Street, UK.
- 2008 – Identity orienteering competition, Piccadilly Circus, London, UK